Wednesday, May 22, 2013

my inspiration...

Finally found the pics of the inspiration dress for my latest Li'l Newlyweds sample cake toppers:

Thanks to Randy to the Rescue, which I was watching earlier today while working on one of my Li'l Art pieces, I got the name of the designer and the dress...leading me to this...

"Sherbet" by Lazaro

stunning, stunning, stunning!

I've seen it several times, as mentioned in a previous blog post, on some of my favorite wedding shows.  So this time, when it surfaced again, I payed special attention!



Here's how it compares to "Blushing Bride (& Groom)"...bearing in mind that I was working purely by memory of this gorgeous gown at the time!

In retrospect, I don't think I did too bad eh?  :D

Want to have your gorgeous gown modeled on your very own custom wedding cake topper?

Contact me!

www.subtledetails.ca,
www.facebook.com/subtledetails,
www.subtledetails.etsy.com,
karen@subtledetails.ca

-Karen Pasieka

No comments: