Saturday, May 23, 2015

Our Product now in Cottage North Soapworks, Port Dover, ON!


I sent this order out just before leaving for our family vacation at the end of last month, so I'm a little late getting to this blog post.  Normally I would've just posted a pic of everything & posted it to Instagram, but I was short on time to be fussing with a massive photo shoot, so I have an assortment of pictures to show off the lot!


"button blooms" polymer clay & sterling silver necklaces



















"petal pouf (hydrangea)" polymer clay pendants with sterling silver chains



















"button blooms" polymer clay & sterling silver earrings in post & teardrop styles



















"ranunculus" polymer clay brooches




















It should be noted that, in discussion with the customer, their desired colours sounded very similar to what I saw in this product picture from their website, and so I used it as my reference for their Li'l Bouquet custom jewellery order...




 
Nearly forgot!...

They also really wanted a Li'l Art piece that complimented their jewellery order, so I made them this piece...
"Is It Just Me, Or Are They Dancing? II"
...that uses the resultant canes from the Ranunculus brooches from their order.





I think it all ties in nicely together, don't you?


















Cottage North Soapworks is in Port Dover, Ontario, Canada.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Hi! I've looked everywhere for frames like the ones you use for the polymer clay to mount and sell my own PC artwork. I'm in the U.S. but thought I'd take a chance on asking where you get them. Thanks!