Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Congratulations Alyssa & Angelo - October 16th, 2015

...or should I say "Alice & The Mad Hatter"?

I just love it when my customers offer me an opportunity to make something truly unique, and this Alice in Wonderland themed bride & groom custom cake topper is no exception!

Thank you Alyssa & Angelo for entrusting me with creating your Li'l Newlyweds custom wedding cake toppers!

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!






















Note the change to the note in the Mad Hatter's hat...normally 10/6, the change was requested to reflect the bride & groom's wedding date!







So much fun to create!

Have a special idea in mind for your wedding cake toppers that you'd like to have realized?  Contact me to discuss your design!


Subtle Details designed & handcrafted out of polymer clay
by Karen Pasieka
karen@subtledetails.ca
facebook.com/subtledetails
Twitter & Instagram:  @KarenPasieka
www.subtledetails.ca
416-931-8598 

No comments: