Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love this bag!


I bought this bag on Boxing Day 2007 while browsing through the mall in Owen Sound (joined with my husband, sister, & brother-in-law, as we were all in Meaford for Christmas).
I'm not one to spend much on myself, though I had collected quite a few bags, and had become accustomed to switching them daily as per my outfit.
This one was displayed neatly in the window, and caught my eye (green being my absolute favorite colour). So I stopped into the store to discover is was on a HUGE sale, and I loved it, and so I bought it!

BEST PURCHASE EVER!

Everywhere I go, I get stopped by strangers (women of course) and get compliments on my bag!...and I've been told by a friend of mine that it has become a sort of signature of mine! Gotta love this clean, structured design, and of course the beautiful & brilliant colour!


Beijo Bags by Susan Handley
www.beijobags.com

No comments: