Friday, December 14, 2012

busy, busy, busy!

...for lack of a better title.

Forgive me, being at home with my 2 year old & 6 month old, it's hard to recall what day of the week it is, much less come up with more creative blog titles...and well, it is true after all (as I take a short break from making some new wintery jewellery pieces for Made You Look...but more on that later).
So as I work here, scrambling to try to keep up with Subtle Details, I remembered that I wanted to show off some of the new work I had recently left at Meta4 in Port Perry.
They took some of my best Li'l Art pieces!  I'm almost sorry to be parted from them, but I guess I'll just have to get busier and make them again should I find a need for them...or better yet, simply make something completely new!
I'm particularly proud of these ones, one of which I had wanted to hang on my own wall, but that is typical.  One of these days, I will own a Christmas tree filled with my own ornaments, have walls adorned with my own artwork, and a personal jewellery box full to the brim with only the best of my pendants and earrings...but until such day as I can work steadily from morning 'till night, my walls will continue to be bare *sigh!*

Well, enough wallowing over what I haven't yet had time to do, and on with bragging about what has already been accomplished! 


 Li'l Art:

(the one I wanted to hang in my living room, guess I'll be making another like it later)...
"standing tall"




"orchard"
 "just another day"







note:  all frames are 10"x10"


And while I have been putting a lot of energy into my Li'l art pieces, I haven't neglected my Li'l Bouquet jewellery line...well, no more than the rest of my work anyways.  Here are two of my favorite recent creations:    

one of my older designs in this season's hottest colour...
I call it
"aubergine hydrangea"





and something new this year, all blinged out with Swarovski crystals for the festivities of the season
(unnamed)







All this and more available for sale at

META4 Contemporary Craft Gallery
200 Queen St.   
Port Perry, ON
www.meta4gallery.ca

No comments: