Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Social Media!


Ok, so, finally getting my hands on a "real" computer this morning, I discovered that Facebook in their infinite wisdom (probably with motive to get me to purchase ads) set my Subtle Details page to be visible ONLY IN CANADA!





Clearly this is not something I would CHOOSE to do!

So, problem solved!

This discovery unearthed because of a wonderful feature yesterday in Polymer Clay Daily!
http://polymerclaydaily.com/2015/04/06/spring-scenes-in-polymer/

I was overwhelmed with attention from other pc artists (enthusiasts, & the like) on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & even Pinterest!

Feeling the love, thank you!

So it's been simply AGES since I've blogged, so I thought I'd start this morning with a post with links to all my social media sites (etc.).







website:
www.subtledetails.ca
www.subtledetails.com

Etsy:
www.subtledetails.etsy.com
YIKES!  ...I see I have to list more items!  More to come soon, I promise!

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/subtledetails

Twitter:
@KarenPasieka

Instagram:
KarenPasieka (or is it also @KarenPasieka?, not sure)

YouTube:
www.youtube.com/subtledetails

Pinterest:
KarenPasieka...here you'll find boards for my work, exceptional polymer clay works from artists everywhere, interesting pc tutorials, and then my other Better Homes & Gardens - like obsessions (such as home decor, curb appeal, desserts, desert presentation)...and oh so much more!

I can't wait to meet, friend, follow, like, etc. you there!

-Karen

p.s.  the photos were just for fun!

No comments: